Shri U.S.B. College of Nursing
The College is affiliated with Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences Jaipur and approved by Indian Nursing Council New Delhi and Rajasthan Nursing Council Jaipur
Course Duration:- 4 year
Eligibility And Admission Criteria :-
About Nursing College And Profession
- • The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- • Minimum education
- • 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- • Student shall be medically fit.
- • Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- • Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Nursing College Established in the year of 2011 with Name as Shri U.S.B.College of Nursing ,Aburoad , aims to train dedicated and expert nurses, capable of contributing towards the development of emerging health care systems in public and private health care organizations, as well as community services.
Special impetus is given in Shri U.S.B. College of Nursing to train students capable of giving comprehensive nursing care, such as promoting preventive, curative and rehabilitative services to the needy.
The Nursing Profession is the Noblest of all professions and in immense demand globally, offering a highly rewarding career.
Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life.
Our Bachelor of Nursing degree course provides high achieving undergraduate students the opportunity to extend themselves intellectually and clinically, thereby rendering quality care to the general public through our hospital and community services.
Our significantly well infrastructure institution imparts high quality professional education to young and aspiring candidates who have dedicated themselves to be efficient nurses and also meet the acute shortage of qualified and skilled nursing manpower, our country is currently facing. Nurses develop a plan of care, working collaboratively with physicians, therapists, the patient, the patient's family and other team members, that focuses on treating illness to improve quality of life. Nurses may help coordinate the patient care performed by other members of a multidisciplinary health care team such as therapists, medical practitioners and dietitians.
Nurses provide care both interdependently, for example, with physicians, and independently as nursing professionals.
Scope Of Nursing
• Govt./Private Hospitals
• Nursing Homes
• Military hospital
• Industries/School Services
• Wellness Centers
• Public Health Offices
• Home Health Care Agencies
• Teaching in college/School of NSG
• Hospice care
• Air force hospitals, Air space
• Abroad health services
• 21+ Acres of Lush Green and Wi-Fi Campus.
• Best Discipline Ragging Free Campus.
• Merit based scholarship available.
• Job offer at India and Abroad.
• Well experienced teachers.
• Hostel and transportation.
• Well furnished Class room.
• Seminar Hall ,Exam Hall.
• Offices as per norms available.
• library with appropriate space and sufficient Nursing Books and Journals.
• With well equipped nursing lab as per required and Norms.
• Nursing Foundation Lab.
• Community Health Nursing lab.
• Midwifery And Gynecological Nursing Lab Including Child Health Nursing lab.
• Nutrition lab .
• Computer lab .
• Audio – Visual Lab .
Events Conduct and organize by Institute
• Train Nurses Assoiation Activities And Students Nurses Activity .
• Blood Donation Camp.
• Campus Placement.
• Fresher’s / Farewell Party Celebration.
• Sports week Celebration.
• Seminar and Conferences.
• Educational Visit.
• Nutritional Programme.
• Awareness rally.
• Home visit in Community Posting.
• Clinical Posting in Different Hospital.
• Community Health Services.
• Boys and Girls Separate Hostel facility (Well establishment equipment and furniture.
• Safe And Hygienic water.
• Suitable Environment For Study available in Campus .
• Home Visit.
• Health awareness Camp.
• Awareness Rally.