Polytechnic 3 Years Diploma Courses
COURSES- POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING (3 YEARS).
- The minimum academic qualification for admission in Diploma in Engineering is 35% as per Board of Technical Education, Raj. with Science and Maths as Compulsory subjects in Class 10th of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
- ITI Pass, 12th Pass (Science & Maths) students are eligible for lateral admission in 2nd year diploma in respective branch as per norms of BTER
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 28,000/- Per Year
- Caution Money: Rs. 7,5001- (Refundable)
- Hostel Fee: Rs. 30,000/- Per Annum
- Any other fees as per BTE (Raj.) are to be paid separately by the students.
- Admission Procedure, Eligibility Norms, Fees applicable may change as per UGC, AICTE (New Delhi), BTE (Raj.).
INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
- Spacious, airy and state-of-the-art classrooms and labs equipped with all the latest teaching aids to facilitate the process of learning
- High-speed wi-fi campus
- State-of-the-art computer labs with latest technology workstations and facilities
- Well-equipped online library which holds a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources which includes books, journals, databases, audio-visual materials, e-journals etc. on varied subjects
- Well furnished separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with caring wardens and tight security along with common rooms
- Cafeteria and mess which offer healthy and wholesome eating options Indoor and outdoor sports facilities like- table-tennis, volleyball, football, cricket, badminton, gymnasium.
Join at Facebook
Address & Contact Info:
G-192, RIICO Industrial Area,
B/H LIC Building, Abu Road.
Shri USB College of Engg. & Management