B.Tech 4-Year Courses
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech program in Rajasthan is 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) SBC (Non creamy layer)” of Rajasthan state) with Physics & Maths as mandatory subjects & any one of the optional subjects – Chemistry/ Computer Science / Biology / Bio- Tech, in 10+2 of Board of Secondary Education, Raj., or any other examination recognized thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Raj., or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
COURSES- B. TECH [4 YEARS]
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 35,000/- Per Annum ( For OBC/ GEN Student )
- Hostel Fee: Rs. 30,000/- Per Annum ( For OBC/ GEN Student )
- For ST/SC Student Fee Are FREE (As Scholarship )
- Development, Enrollment, Registration, Examination or any other fee as per RTU, BTE (Raj.)are to be paid separately by the students.
- Admission Procedure, Eligibility Norms, Fees applicable may change as per UGC, AICTE (New Delhi), RTU BTE (Raj.) norms.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES:
- Spacious, airy and state-of-the-art classrooms and labs equipped with all the latest teaching aids to facilitate the process of learning
- High-speed wi-fi campus
- State-of-the-art computer labs with latest technology workstations and facilities
- Well-equipped online library which holds a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources which includes books, journals, databases, audio-visual materials, e-journals etc. on varied subjects
- Well furnished separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with caring wardens and tight security along with common rooms
Join at Facebook
Address & Contact Info:
G-192, RIICO Industrial Area,
B/H LIC Building, Abu Road.
Shri USB College of Engg. & Management